“946 decision makers from companies of various sizes in the U.S., Europe, and Asia… Demonstrated collaboration was found to be the most important indicator of a company’s overall performance.”
WindRiver Strategies and Emergenetics International are proud to present our new interactive workshop: Cognitive Collaboration – The New Competitive Advantage.
This workshop was designed to introduce new people to coaching and Emergenetics concepts, allowing individuals and teams to take a deeper dive into leveraging thinking and behavioral diversity and explore the benefits of cognitive collaboration. Workshop participants explore how cognitive diversity exists in the workplace and discover new ways to make teams more collaborative.
The objectives of the Cognitive Collaboration workshop are to:
- Identify the cognitive diversity within organizations
- Uncover the link between cognitive diversity and cognitive collaboration
- Improve team and organizational performance by leveraging cognitive diversity
- Create higher engagement through activating team member’s natural strengths
- Take away tools including a quick hit diagnostic to identify and leverage individual and team strengths